Visit 123.hp.com/setup to setup and download the hp printer driver software. Get complete instructions and guidance for hp printer setup.
HP Printer Wireless Protected setup for windows:
USB Driver setup offers the recent version of prìntẽr drivers and software in click as in 123.hp.com/setup. Also, we offer the instructions for download drivers.
Steps to hp printer software download and installation process:
- Add a USB-connected printer to Windows.
- Turn on the printer, and then connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer port.
- Go to the HP page: 123.hp.com/setup and from the main section.
- Visit HP Customer Support Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your prìntẽr name in the search box you should be able to find your printer name on your printer.
- Click “Enter”.
- You might have several different driver options to choose from review them all and download.
- The most important driver options will be placed at the top of the list.
- To install the HP Universal Print Driver.
- If you can print, the driver installed successfully.
- In Windows, search for and open Add a printer or scanner.
- Click Add a printer or scanner, and then wait for Windows to locate available printers.
- If your prìntẽr is found, click it, and then click Add device to complete the driver installation.
- Select the HP Universal Print Driver from the available driver options.
- In the Choose a printer port window, select Use an existing port, select USB, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions to install the driver for your printer model.